Nissan unveiled the all-new Pathfinder just one year ago, but the brand is already adding even more appeal to this rugged SUV. The 2023 Pathfinder Rock Creek trim joins the lineup, offering a more capable, off-roading version of the popular vehicle.
“The 2022 Pathfinder was all about a ‘return to rugged,’ and the Pathfinder Rock Creek takes that spirit even further,” said Michael Colleran, senior vice president of Nissan U.S. Marketing and Sales.
New features that you’ll find on the Pathfinder Rock Creek model are both functional and aesthetic. In terms of appearance, the Rock Creek trim comes with:
- An exclusive front fascia with a dark V-motion grille and mesh insert
- Rock Creek exterior badging
- Leatherette and fabric seats with Rock Creek embroidery
- Orange contrast stitching on the seats, steering wheel, centre console, instrument panel, and door panels
But, as mentioned, it’s not just about changing the looks of the Pathfinder. More functional amenities on the new Rock Creek trim include:
- An off-road tuned suspension with a 16mm lift
- 18-inch beadlock-style wheels with all-terrain tires
- A tubular roof rack with a 100kg load capacity
- The Intelligent Around View® Monitor with Off-Road Mode
The new 2023 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek is expected to go on sale later this summer. Contact our team at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario, for more details.